Our best tips!
No worries, you can watch it on our Instagram account @DinerenBlancNYC to get all our best tips for having a wonderful time at Le Dîner en Blanc New York on September 14th! 🥂
Elizabeth and Sarah talked about the upcoming event and the Vintage Glam theme, we made a few announcements, including a contest for our most elegant guests. Stay tuned for more details on the contest soon!
✨Some great tips that were also shared by our wonderful volunteers:
- Pack light! Keep it simple and stick to the basics, especially if it's your first time attending!
- Consider getting a light roll-up table instead of a foldable one for easy transportation!
- Bring a white piece of paper when you shop for your outfit to ensure your clothing is really white! remember no cream or off-white allowed!
- - Pack stain removers, bandaids and wet wipes! You will use them!
- - Communicate with your leader when in doubt! They have all the info and can guide you if you have any questions.
- - Print and bring your purchase ticket! You will need it to pick up your meal and or bottles! remember if order you your meal, you will have fewer items to carry
- - Don’t overthink it, have fun and enjoy the moment and don't be shy to talk to other guests! Le Dîner en Blanc is a community 🤍
Don’t forget to check out the news posts on our website for more recommendations and a list of where you can buy or rent tables and chairs!
Our Amazon "shop the essentials list, or the everything you need to know page for more details!
Do you have a good tip to share? Add it in the comments 🤍
We hope this guide will help you plan for our participation in Le Diner en Blanc New York on September 14th.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected], reach out to your Table leader or comment on the wall!
Le Dîner en Blanc – New York team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: